The OpenGo Software is available only for Windows and can be exclusively downloaded form our homepage using the link and credentials you received with the Software Deployment Letter in your OpenGo package.
When the download has finished, please follow the instructions below to correctly install the OpenGo Software:
- Double-click on the installer file to start the installation.
If an older OpenGo Software version is already installed, a dialog will pop up asking you to uninstall the older version before installing the new version. Please uninstall the older version by clicking ‘OK’.
- Press ‘I Agree’ in the License Agreement.
- If not already installed on your computer select “DirectX” and “Microsoft Redistributables”.
- Select a destination folder to store the program and click ‘Install’ to start the installation.
- When the installation has finished, click ‘Close’ to complete the process.
- Now, please open the program by double-clicking on the newly created shortcut on your desktop.
- When starting the desktop software for the first time, a firewall popup will appear.
- Please grant access to both types of networks.
If this window does not pop up or you accidentally did not grant permission have a look at our Connection troubleshooting.
Please help to improve the OpenGo Software by providing anonymous crash reports, software issues and hardware status information. This will not transmit any measurement data. To do so, activate the corresponding checkbox in the settings screen. To facilitate customer support, please also provide your email address as service ID.
The OpenGo Software is currently only available for Windows operating systems. Check our FAQs for system requirements.